Hi All
Stacey is determined that I am going to be starting a 'blog'. To follow my journey through this exciting (hopefully) process.
I told her I would prefer to just do a mass email, but apparently, that is not the thing to do.
I went today to City Hospital for a meeting with the chief clinical researcher for the MS Clinic. I loved her ! We got along fabulously and I spent about 1 1/2 hours with her discussing my medical history, and present condition.
The best part is that she is partnering with the British Columbia Clinic and Buffalo NY clinic for a study into Italian Dr. Zamboni's research on the liberation procedure.
The local ms Clinic is currently securing the funding and approvals from the University Ethics Board to start the study. Hopefully in about 2 months they will be ready to start. They will be contacting potential MS people to be involved. And will be using people already involved with the MS Clinic (which I am already, so hopefully I will be picked )
In the meantime, it is just a -be patient- process, stay optimistic, and keep myself busy.
That's it for now
C
It will be an exciting and fantastic time for MS Research - hoping that you will be able to have a very personal involvement in the S'toon Research Trials. For people and families living and dealing with MS on a daily basis, I hope this will bring renewed excitement that a "cure" is possible in our lifetime!!!
ReplyDeleteLove and support always, Cindy
Thanks for the good wishes Cindy. You have always been the one strong and steady for me from the very beginning, and don't think for a minute that I don't realize that and appreciate how you just know what I need and when I need it.
ReplyDeletelove you
Cheryl